Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beach 2009

So I am finally uploading a few pics from our Beach Trip and since it is 7:30 in the morning, they are all in chronilogically reverse order, but that is OK. We had great weather and a great trip.

The best part?? Thursday - Henry removed his arm floaties and proceeded to swim around the pool completely unaided by any floatation devices!! I can not even begin to tell you how excited he was! I think he's been able to do it for some time, but just too scared. Every 4 seconds was "Mommy, watch this!" and "Mommy, did you see that?" I was so proud of him!!

We went to the Aquarium...



And this overly expensive "amusement park" right by the condo...


Miniature golf at least 3 times... both kids actually got a hole in one!


And of course, the ocean...


We also went to Freestyle Amusement Park, which had this neat water park area... lots of fun that day, despite the fact that I got sick on one ride and had to ride the kiddie roller coaster about 7 times! I should note that the ride I got sick on? This spinning scramble thing? Both of my kids rode 2 times!!!






I heart the Beach!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I heart the beach, too! Great pictures!