Thursday, October 7, 2010

Brad's Birthday

Last Saturday was Brad's birthday. I offered to make him dinner, but he instead said, "How about we just go to Chili's?" Ah yes - the reason I don't cook.... So we took him to a Japanese steak house instead. Brad has been wanting to do this for a long time so I thought now was a good time!

To my surprise? The kids LOVED it! I mean the fire, the tricks, the food - all of it! Henry couldn't wait to go back for his birthday! I was actually surprised because he's a bit on the fussy side. Both kids even ate with chopsticks!! OK, they were held together by a rubber band, but still...




Did I mention we had to go early so Brad could get back and watch football? Apparently people don't eat at 5:30pm as the place was near empty!!


Happy Birthday Brad!! We love you!

No comments: