Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our New Blog


Today is day one of our new Blog... I'm totally stealing this idea from Kyra's former Toddler Teacher... She started one after her daughter was born last July and I check it all the time!!!  I figure this will force me to take more pictures of my kids and will hopefully encourage all of you to check in & see how we are doing!

This is literally the only picture I could find of all of us and it was taken 2 months ago!  Yikes - I better get to work.

Feel free to post a message any time you like - just keep it clean!  Talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you're doing a blog! I'm going to check it all the time, you know. I want tons of cute stories about James and Kyra. (I miss that little girl!)

Anonymous said...

You and Brad have a wonderful family. You need to have lots more kids. KIss the kids for me. Margie