Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day... a week later... and My New Bathroom



I can't believe I haven't posted a blog in over a week... granted we were at the beach for most of the week (more to come), but still!  I didn't even tell you about my mother's day.  It was nice... no gifts, mind you, but nice.

We spent most of the afternoon at Brad's grandmother's house in Lincolnton.  His aunt & uncle live next door & they have a bunch of cool toys for their grandchildren (their daughter was pregnant for her two kids at the exact same time I was for mine).  Anyway, one toy was the Gator.  I think that is what he called it anyway.  Henry was able to drive it himself!  He loved it, although mostly just kept going in a circle & even then, almost managed to run me over!!!  



While I don't have any 'before'  pictures to show, here are a couple pics of my bathroom 'after' it had been tiled.  Looks nice doesn't it?  Too bad we haven't figured out how to re-install the shower 'walls' yet so I haven't had the pleasure of using it entirely, but it sure is nice to look at!!!

No comments: