Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary to Me!

So 10 years ago on October 16, 1999 Brad and I were married. I had to scan this picture in because they didn't have digital cameras then! HA - The horror!!!


We sent the kiddies to my in-laws and spent the weekend in Savannah, Ga. We had a lot of fun, despite the very cold temperature! 10 degrees colder than normal - yuck!

Here we are at the Isiah Davenport House.


OK, I love Paula, but no way am I standing in line to be told what time to come back to eat! There were people in line at 9.30 in the morning! Craziness - this picture will have to do... I looked in the windows though - didn't see her or either son!


River Street at 9:30am - no one is there which is great, but oddly, only stores open are candy stores! Brad rediscovered his love of peanut brittle and I attempted to buy the kids caramel apples, but they did NOT travel well!


Yes, I spent my anniversary weekend at a Train Museum - do not ask me why!



This was my favorite part of the weekend - a horse drawn carriage ride around the city! Thankfully, we had wine and blankets!!


We've had a great 10 years!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time!