Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Biter




Yesterday, Mike & Sybyl came over so that we could finally meet their baby son Mason.  He is 3 months old and I got to feed him and hold him all night.  I think Brad was hoping it would pacify my desire for a 3rd child, but no such luck.

Anyway, Kyra & Henry were outside with their older son Ty (he is about 1 month older than Kyra).  So they come inside and Brad is saying, "Tell Mommy what you did... Henry, show Mommy your belly."  My daughter BIT my son in the stomach over a swing (proof of said bite in above pictures - trust me, it looks worse than this)!!!!  Then later in the evening, she threw a toy phone & it hit Henry in the nose!  My poor son took a beating yesterday at the hand's of his "darling" sister!  Is it too early for boarding school I wonder???

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aww! Poor Henry! I feel your pain, buddy. It's us, the eldest children who take the beatings from younger siblings. Then for the rest of our lives we hear how it was always us who picked on them... Sheesh! Comes with the territory I guess...