Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mommy & Kyra Day






Today Brad and Henry went to their very first ASU home game... both were beyond excited... but so were Kyra & I because we had a "Mommy & Kyra Day."

We met my friend Courtney at the mall, and played at the indoor play area, then we went to get our toes done (Kyra chose blue!) and then we had lunch at Red Robin.  The girl loves to dip her food in ranch dressing, as you can see!

On the way home, Kyra fell asleep, and honestly, that was the best part of the afternoon because when I got her out of the car, I decided to lay on the couch with her, instead of putting her in her bed.  She slept on my chest for well over an hour... something she hasn't done since she was a baby.  I hope some day she'll remember getting our toes painted together, but I'll remember watching her sleep!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! I've been thinking about the first time I'll be able to take Mabel to get a pedicure together... I bet that was so much fun for you two!