Thursday, September 4, 2008

What a Day!

First - there was a water main break this morning at School 4, so Brad had to pick Kyra up & take her home.  They had a great day together though - they went for a bike ride, played with sidewalk chalk, rode big wheels, played with bubbles & went to the grocery store.  Between you & me, Kyra needed the extra attention as she has taken Henry going to KDG rather hard... yesterday when she & Daddy got home, she walked right past me so that she could say "HI" to Henry & give him a hug!

Second - I drove all the way to South Park for my bi-annual dermatologist appointment (mole patrol) that I scheduled some 4 months ago, only to find out that my dermatologist moved to Texas 3 weeks ago!!!

Third - I got home to find our First Fundraising opportunity had been sent home with Henry.  They want us to sell Citipass books - basically coupon books to area establishments.  Do you know how many friends / family members we are going to alienate by soliciting those things??  

No comments: