Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturdays with Kyra


For the past 3 weeks now, we've been taking Kyra to dance class on Saturday mornings. It is at 10am & is 45 minutes long. They do ballet for about 1/2 hour & then tap for about 15 minutes. Kyra finally got her tap shoes today & loved them! I tried to take pictures of her before class, but they came out terrible - I think maybe because the room is pink?? Anyway, this first picture is the best of what I took.

Now, as you can see, her hair is getting kind of long... I've never cut it in her 2.5 years of life! I'm thinking that maybe I should, but I'm kind of scared to. I love her hair. SHE loves her hair - loves to choose which barrette she'll wear in the morning or whether to wear two pig tails vs. one pony tail. Sometimes, she likes to practice on me. She'll go get my brush and try to brush my hair, try to put it in a pony tail and she'll say, "Do you want it up here or down here?" and "Look here. Turn your head there. Stay still. Don't move." These are things I say to her so it cracks me right up. When she was getting nowhere with my hair today, she turned to her Daddy, who was kind enough to let her do his hair... he took direction very well I might add!





No comments: