Monday, October 13, 2008

The Very Busy Columbus Day





Today was one of my favorite days - in addition to being over 85 degrees and breezy, it was a bank holiday!!  Bank holidays would be one of the reasons I work for a bank!!!

Henry still had school though, but Kyra and I did our best to include him in our day.  First she came with me to drop him off at school, then we went to Dunkin Donuts for coffee (for me & Daddy -  not her)!  We came home to beautify and then met Henry for lunch at 10:36am at his school!  He was SO excited that we were there and Kyra loved the pizza they were serving... since it looked & smelled EXACTLY the same as when I was in school 18 years ago, I opted to pass on any cafeteria food today!

Then she and I did the following:
1)  Got our toes painted - she chose blue again & I picked red... I let her get her fingers done too!
2)  Went to the mall so she could play a bit, and I bought myself a pair of pants & 2 shirts
3)  Went to PetSmart to buy $60 worth of dog food & cat food - madness!
4)  Picked up Henry from school & took him to get a much needed hair cut  

Then we came home & the kids played outside for ever!  Kyra fell asleep at 7pm which was an added bonus to the day!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a busy and fun day! Kyra's outfit is adorable, by the way.

Danielle said...

Thanks - same pants as previous post but different shirt! I have to put her in them on weekends as I refuse to send her to school in those outfits!!!!