Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Last Party






So yesterday we had the last of Henry's birthday parties.  This one was for the family - my mother, grandparents, aunt & brother all came down from Rochester to help us celebrate.  Brad's parents, sister, brother-in-law & niece came too.  And since my good friend Jeanine, her husband & two boys (who both differ in age from my children by 6 months) were driving through NC on their way back to Rochester after having spent a week in Orlando, they stopped by too!

The party, while mostly catered by Papa John's, was a HUGE success if I do say so myself!  I made 2 beautiful salads (one fruit, one lettuce) and the cake was a hit as well.  Henry had a great time playing with Tyler and Kyra had her very first ice cream cone, which as you can see, she enjoyed too!!

When we were done opening presents, Henry said, "Well, my birthday is over."  Yes, thankfully, it finally is!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of the boys!!!! Neener