Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mommy Weekend






So this weekend, Brad went up to the mountains with some friends to play golf and it was just me & the kiddies.  We had an interesting weekend to say the least.  It rained all day Saturday and that evening, Henry's friend from pre-school & his parents came to visit.  We ordered pizza as we all know I don't cook well... the visit turned in to Henry's first sleep-over as Jeffrey's dad fell down the stairs in our house & had to go to emergency to get checked out!  Thankfully, Steve was all right!

Sunday was much nicer of a day and after we all took a nap (Saturday was a late night and even though Henry fought me like I've never seen, even he feel asleep for an hour), we went outside to ride bikes.... well, some of us rode anyway.  Kyra was VERY happy to see her Daddy as you can see from the last picture!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a nice weekend! (And that Steve is okay!)

Cute picture of Kyra running to Daddy!