Friday, December 26, 2008

Day Before, Day of and Day After Christmas!

On Christmas Eve, we went to Aunt Cyndi's for dinner, then to 7:00 Candlelight Service.... try as I did, I could not convince Henry to wear nicer pants for the entire evening, instead I had to bring his nice pants for him to change into!  I really hope this sweat pants / track pants thing is a phase!



Thankfully, the kids slept in until 7am on Christmas morning, because Mommy & Daddy didn't get to bed until midnight!  That's what I get for waiting until Christmas Eve to wrap their presents!!



Kyra is LOVING her new art table!


This morning, Kyra and I hit Target for some after Christmas sales... however, the pickins were rather slim.  So we went to Dunkin Donuts for coffee & chocolate creme filled donuts, which even Hobbies enjoyed!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! (Kyra's art table looks like a LOT of fun!)

Ann said...

Ahhh we left all our wrapping for xmas eve too - and got to bed at midnight! My boys were up at 5am... but left Santa a note to leave their stockings upstairs cuz they couldn't wake up the rest of the house til 7:45... :) Happy New Year!!