Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Few Things

Henry BEGGED me for this ornament - don't ask me why!  But it was about the only thing on sale that I could find today - I can not believe the lack of post Christmas sales out there!!  He then proceeded to spend an hour on www.pillsbury.com looking at recipes!!  What??


What is a mother to do when she is trying to grow out the top of a child's head?  One would think that since she is small, the hair wouldn't take as long to grow out because there is not as far for it to grow - not the case.  Ponytails make her head itch.  Barrettes fall out.   So I decided to try something new with Kyra's hair - headbands!  She looks SO CUTE in them, doesn't she?  But alas, they hurt her neck, or her head.  Back to the drawing board...


Kyra got a hold of my camera again... I didn't realize she had until I went to download the camera & there were 50 pictures on it... all that basically resembled the ones below.





No comments: