Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catching Up






I haven't found the time to blog in a while... busy week at the James house, combined with a little cold I caught. Side note on my cold - after 3 days of feeling like poo, I went to the RN, who informed me that she couldn't give me an antibiotic because I didn't have symptoms for 7 days. That's just an FYI because I didn't know that...

Anyway, last Sunday was Father's Day. We had a very low key day - mostly because it was like 85 degrees out. Brad made his own Father's Day breakfast, but that was after opening gifts & cards that I let the children pick out all on their own. Kyra chose to give him a Dora the Explorer card & salad spinner. Henry gave him a panini grill and chose a card that had a button in it that read "I'm the Boss" and when you opened the card, it said, "Don't forget to give this button back to mom tomorrow" under which Henry wrote "This is silly. Keep the button." I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard.

The kids held a party in Henry's room later that day - Brad and I spent an hour crammed in there playing made up games, watching Kyra dance and watching Jedi Light Saber training seminars.



Special thanks to a certain teacher who dipped Kyra's hands in green paint when she was 1 year old & made the shirt Brad wore last week.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aww! He still has/wears the shirt? That is sooooo cute!

I'm glad that Brad had such a good Father's Day!