Thursday, June 4, 2009

End of Year Party

Today was Henry's end of year party at school.  This is his wonderful teacher Ms. Fentress...


It seemed like only yesterday that we received the letter from school that told us Henry's very first teacher would be Ms. Fentress...  I remember crying over that silly letter!  How could I have known how wonderful she'd be... that she'd love Henry almost as much as I do and take such an interest in his learning!  We will miss her so much!


Hard to believe... Class of 2021.


This is Ms. Floto...


She probably does love Henry as much as me and was very eager to dance with him!


I can't believe his first year of elementary school is over in just 4 more days... he's been counting down for about a month now.  Until that point, when we talked about leaving KDG, he'd get rather upset - the fear of the unknown and all.  Since turning 6 however, he has suddenly informed me that he is ready for 1st grade... I hope I am.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Wow - your post makes me realize that MY child's first year of school is going to be done soon. I haven't even been processing that! :( Thank you for making me stop to think about it. I need to slow down! By the way, you look fantastic!