Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Spring

Today started out rather chilly - only 33 degrees at 8am... but by the time we got back from Super WalMart around 3pm, it was close to 70 out!  We spent the next two hours outside, riding bikes and playing 'two square.'  


As I watched Kyra ride her Dora Big Wheel, I was reminded of a post I wrote almost a year ago - when she was first learning how to peddle... and the frustration I felt at not being able to teach her... and here she is, less than one year later, and she can peddle like a pro!!  I'm so proud of her!


Next up, we have got to get this boy back on his bicycle!!!  He's too old for a tricycle I think and he practically fought Kyra for it!  Not a pretty scene, but thankfully, she was easily distracted by Dora!



1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like you all had fun! I need to get Mabel some kind of bike...