Saturday, March 21, 2009

Has it Been Two Weeks?

Or more?  Yes, I think it has been over two weeks since my last post!  Yikes!  I'd like to say we've been vacationing, but that would not be true.  We just haven't been doing much of anything... and it hasn't helped that Ms. Kyra has had some kind of stomach bug for almost a week now... 

It started last weekend - she was an absolute living BEAR!!!  I mean almost impossible to deal with... then on Tuesday, she threw up all over at school and also threw up in Daddy's car on the way home.  I stayed home with her on Wednesday, she seemed fine so I sent her to school on Thursday... and she threw up that evening in Daddy's car on the way home.  Not a pleasant smell in the ol' minivan, let me tell you!  She stayed home again on Friday and at 4am this morning, threw up again.  This time on her brand new comforter, which I was trying to clean while 1/2 asleep myself!

Anyway, here are some random shots from today.  This is Kyra's face that makes me laugh out loud... I don't know why - but she puts her head down & then looks up at me with those big brown eyes... cracks me right up.  The more I laugh, the more she wants to make the face!


Henry is doing very well in the NCAA Pool that Brad is doing at work.  It was quite a site the other night - all four of us at the kitchen table, filling out our brackets.  I opted not to turn Kyra's in...


Daddy really did NOT want to take pictures during the Carolina game!


OK, she wouldn't eat dinner and said her stomach hurt, but a couple of M&Ms never hurt anyone right?


I can't believe this child will be 6 in less than a month... 


Oh and Kyra had her 3 year well visit this past week.  She is 38 inches tall & weighs 33lbs.  She's in the 95th percentile for height (50th percentile for weight).  This explains why all of her pants are floods!!

No comments: