Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Baby's Three!












Add ImageToday is Kyra's official 3rd birthday!  I can not believe how fast the last 3 years have flown by!  She's into dancing and make-up and princesses... sometimes I think she is WAY beyond her three years of age!

Yesterday we had her birthday party at our house, with 8 of her closest friends from school... her very first birthday party ever!  Most of the kids she wont see for a while, because she starts transitioning (finally) into Ms. Tamara's class tomorrow!  It was a Princess party - complete with a visit from Snow White herself, who danced with them, had a bubble machine, made wands out of balloons and did face painting with them!  I really think the kids had a great time!

Kyra made out like a bandit - everyone brought her something Princess related - I've never seen so much PINK!  Her favorite gift was clearly the one from Sydney - a princess purse, complete with faux make-up, cell phone and keys.  She was also very excited to open Henry's gift - which was her very own Princess Sing A Long DVD - which she is watching as I type!!

Later in the day, Brad's family came over and along with my mom, who is visiting for the weekend, we had Kyra's family party... I actually reused the uneaten cake from her friend party - thankfully the family didn't mind!!!  Dinner was great and Kyra enjoyed that party too!!

So now we've spent our morning opening up all the Barbie Dolls and puzzles, waiting for the snow to come!!  Happy Birthday Kyra!  I love you!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Kyra! I can't believe she's 3!!!! Time flies!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she liked the gift from Sydney! Sydney picked it out. Given how much Sydney loves playing with purses and cell phones, I was hoping Kyra would like it too.