Monday, March 10, 2008

2 year check-up


Today Kyra had her 2 year check-up.  She weighs 28lbs & is 34 inches tall (with a body mass index of 57%).  Dr. Mange was most impressed with her vocabulary but I don't think he believed me when I told him that she knew her colors, shapes, could practically count to 10 and could say about 80% of the alphabet.  Would I lie?  He quizzed her on her colors, which of course she knew.  Silly man really shouldn't doubt me.  
Then nurse Jill came in & gave Kyra FOUR SHOTS!  Why so many you ask?  Seems as though we were supposed to have an 18mth check-up.... honestly, without the reminder w/ Dr. Mange's picture on it, I probably would have forgotten about this check-up!!!  Kyra was a trooper though - she watched the nurse give her all 4 shots - only crying at the last one.  

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww... poor Kyra. She looks so pretty in her tiara, though.