Saturday, March 8, 2008

Boys Vs Girls




Today Kyra attended her very first bridal shower... Brad's cousin Kim is getting married next month, so the Drum women got together to celebrate.  I was put in charge of nuts & fruit and my fruit tray was beautiful if I do say so myself.  This first picture is Kyra all dressed up to go to the bridal shower (I love this outfit)!!
While Kyra & I were at the shower, Henry & Daddy went to a birthday party.  Henry was a bit shy - he only knew the birthday boy but loved the dinosaur cake & was most excited to go to KFC afterwards, for a late lunch with Daddy!
Everyone took late naps, except Mommy, so that we can all stay up to watch the Tar Heels... while we wait, Daddy, Henry & Kyra are all shooting hoops!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I agree. Kyra's outfit is too cute!