Friday, March 7, 2008

Evening Fun






During the week, bath time is not always fun time... it's late by the time we get home from work, the kids are hungry, and for the most part bath time & bed time become a race and more often than not, there aren't many winners.
Baths on Fridays are different because there is no rush - I let the kids stay up later, stay in the tub longer, and goof around more.  Tonight's festivities started with some Tub Paints - I was asked to draw a bird & a traffic sign (don't ask) and then they did some finger AND feet painting!  I got out the camera because Kyra REALLY wanted to help me put some lotion on Henry... but he didn't want her to and he ran from her... this made her cry & me laugh!!!  
The rest of the pictures were taken at Henry's request - especially the one with the baby dolls... but can you guess which one is my favorite??  

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww. So cute! I love happy bathtimes!