Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter at Last






So I think Henry was more excited for the Easter Bunny to come than Santa Claus!!  So excited in fact, that he went to be at exactly 8:10pm with no argument AND drew the Easter Bunny a picture & left it on the table for him.
At 6:30 this morning, he woke me up to inform me that he thought the Easter Bunny had been here & could we go see.  I sent him to the spare bedroom to wake up his Dad (remember, it was Saturday, so we were snuggling) and off we went.  He looked for his loot by the fireplace, which I thought was cute as that is where Santa normally leaves stuff.  But he found his basket on the table and was most excited by the note the Easter Bunny left (you can see it on the table in front of the baskets, in the first picture) and of course, by the UNC Tar Heel T-Shirt he received.  I think next year, I'm going to talk to the Easter Bunny about leaving so much good candy.... because I fear I will be eating most of it!!
Then we went up to Ammy & Paw Paw's and had lunch, an Easter Egg Hunt and had the pleasure of watching Davidson College beat Georgetown... I think I got some good shots of all that action!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ah, to be a kid again. I miss those Easter Egg hunts...