Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Day











Isn't it so pretty in Charlotte these days?  I can't remember when the colors have been so pretty - even driving down the interstate on the way to work I'm amazed at how pretty it is outside!  

We decided to spend some time outdoors today while Daddy cleaned out the cars... while I love when he cleans out my car, I inevitably hear about how many previously enjoyed tissues are in there and the vast amount of papers that have accumulated inside... that's always a fun conversation to have with my beloved!

Anyway, we rode bikes, played two-square, pretended we were Humpty Dumpty & rolled down a hill and then went to the park.  After lunch we got out the crafts and played with the stickers.  Henry used his stickers to add to his drawings... Kyra just stuck stuff anywhere and everywhere and when I wasn't looking, she poured blue glitter all over the table.

1 comment:

Katie said...

It has been awfully gorgeous outside lately. I've wanted to be outside all the time too!