Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Haircut





Well, I did it - I took Kyra for her first hair cut ever!  Since this was a big deal, and because we had to go to Ballentyne for Jeffrey's birthday party, I made her an appointment at Sweet & Sassy - this little girl hair boutique.  It's a cute place - they do manicures & pedicures on little girls in addition to hair cuts & very loud birthday parties where they put extensions in the girl's hair & let them sing loudly... this last part I know because there was such a party going on while we were there.

Anyway, I paid $15.95 for the stylist to spray Kyra's hair wet with a water bottle, snip for roughly 5 minutes, blow her hair dry, put glitter spray in her hair, spray her with cupcake smelling perfume and give her a gourmet lollipop.... I'm still trying to determine whether or not I was completely ripped off and that cupcake perfume made me want sugar all afternoon!  But, the stylist did put some of Kyra's hair into a plastic baggie for me and Kyra loved it all, so I guess it was worth it.  She easily cut off an inch from the back, but you wouldn't know - her hair is still pretty long.... and very pretty!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a cutie! She looks like she did a great job sitting still for the hair stylist! =)