Sunday, November 16, 2008

SunDay? No, ColdDay!






So I guess winter has finally arrived?  Today was one of those deceptive weather kind of days... it looked nice out.   The sun was out, the sky was blue... but it was chilly... and by the time it got to be 5pm and Henry reminded Daddy that they hadn't played football yet, it had to be like 40??  

The boys bundled up and out they went... Kyra wanted to go out too, which means that I had to go out as well.  Now, there is a reason that I no longer live in Rochester, NY.... ok, maybe there are a couple of reasons, but the MAIN reason is because I HATE COLD! 

I lasted long enough to take these pictures and that was it - maybe 5 minutes.  Henry & Daddy played football for about 1/2 hour before they had to quit and Kyra lasted about 5 minutes longer than me.... oh and she chose the hat & "glubbs."

No comments: