Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love My Husband

So first thing this morning, Brad started pulling out every box from the attic - huge boxes of clothes, shoes & tons of toys.  Some of the toys are actually easy to get rid of... but when I found the Fisher Price Activity Pad that Henry used to sit at for hours when he was 6-9 months old, and he'd laugh and squeal whenever he was able to make it light up, I nearly burst in to tears.  Mind you, this toy is so dusty & nasty - Kyra never enjoyed it the way Henry did so it's basically been sitting in the attic for 5 years...

About 10 minutes later, he offered to build some shelves in the attic so that we'd have more storage space for the items I can not part with and he said, "like that toy Henry always played with."

So now, he's off to Lowe's to buy some 2-by-4s AND he's getting me some Dunkin Donuts coffee on the way home!!!!  Is my husband not the BEST?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your husband IS the best! But your story makes me sad. I forbid my children to grow up. EVER.