Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cable Man!






Henry's had a cough for the better part of 2 weeks.  I stayed home with him on Thursday and Brad stayed home with him on Friday.  We were sure it was nothing, but since school is starting on Tuesday, Brad took him to the doctor... turns out he either has Walking Pneumonia or Bronchitis.  Now, I'm a tad concerned that they couldn't narrow that down a bit, but the antibiotic they prescribed works for both, so I guess that is OK.

So while Brad was home on Friday, he made a call to our local cable company... turns out we were lacking an upgrade to our system and for $5 more per month, we got a few more channels - mostly HD ones!  It's the little things that excite us around here.  

Henry's new favorite channel is the NFL network - they were replaying an old Buffalo Bill game... here are pics of him watching that.

Then today, while Henry & Daddy went to see The Clone Wars, Kyra and I came across HDNet which was televising a recent Rick Springfield concert!!!!  Here she is enjoying some mini muffins and watching Rick in action!

1 comment:

Katie said...

First of all... I love the new blog look. It's totally cute! =) And the pic of Mommy and Daddy on the side... can I just say AWWWWWW!

Second... poor Henry! I hate getting sick. I hope he feels better very, very soon!

And last, How in the heck are you getting the NFL network? Ben has been trying to get that for so long but our cable company says they don't offer it!!!! (Not that I really feel like watching it 24/7, just curious.)