Saturday, August 23, 2008

Future Olympians?

A few months ago, we enrolled Kyra in Gymnastics at her school.  Every Thursday, Ms. Leah takes her & her best bud Samantha to the 1/2 hour class.  Kyra LOVES it and will happily do a split for anyone.

One month ago, we enrolled Henry in Karate.  He absolutely loves it and I swear, you can not be in a bad mood after watching him attempt various karate kicks!  I never laughed so hard as I did when I took him to his first class!  Although last Monday's class was pretty entertaining as they were asked to do jumping jacks, push ups and sit ups.

So last night both kids wanted to show off for us.  Since Kyra was the ring leader in showing us her skills, Henry attempted to do gymnastics as well, thus no karate moves.  This morning I asked Brad to simply download last night's clips, but he decided to play around with the editing feature on our computer instead and TWO HOURS later, he created a little movie which I was unable to fully download, so he had to shorten up quite a bit.  I would have preferred him to edit out my motherly comments, but he did not.  Oh well.  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! She can ACTUALLY do a split! I'm impressed!

Way too cute those two are.